We, at Wayu Health, are dedicated to enabling and empowering you to make smart choices for your health and well-being. Our mission is to provide you with a platform that empowers you to seek personalised and pertinent health advice, and support your doctor-patient relationship by making it more accessible, affordable and intelligent. In delivering this mission, we understand that privacy and security are very important, and we are constantly working to make sure that we offer you, as in other aspects of our products, the highest standard of care.
We may collect "Personal Information" about you – such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or health information – in the following ways:
- When you register for or update an existing profile on our websites or Apps
- When you use certain interactive tools and services
- When you sign-up for newsletters or other communications from Wayu Health
- When you participate in an online survey/feedback
- When you provide personal information in a community area or other public forum
We may collect "Non-Personal Information" – information that cannot be used to identify you – via Cookies, Web Beacons, Wayu Health mobile device applications and from external sources, even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to Wayu Health.
You may also give us information, and we may collect and process information about you resulting from your interactions with the website and/or Apps (including consultations on WayuMD Apps) and via any health or monitoring device you connect to the Apps. Information collected includes any data or information contained in consult requests and chats. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, and may also include sensitive information about you including your Personal Health Information, medical records, and other sensitive information .
Information automatically collected by our Apps.
When you are using our Apps (mobile and/or web) we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, system and operating system type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform, your location
- information about your visit, including products and services you viewed or used; App response times, interaction information (such as button presses, chat time stamps, response times, etc.) and any phone number used to contact our customer support.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other services or products that we provide, or if you use any of our Affiliates or third parties to fulfil a request you have made via the Apps.
How Information Collected About You May be Used:
We may use information you give to us to:
- Administer your Account and Provide you with access to particular tools, products and services via our website and Apps.
- Provide such information to any member of our group, or Affiliates, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors of Wayu Health, where reasonable or necessary in the provision of the products and services, including provision of your information to HCPs you connect with using our Apps
- Process your payment for such products and services
- As requested by you, provide to your other healthcare providers such as your GP or HCPs in your Care Team
- Respond to your inquiries and send you administrative communications
- Obtain your feedback on our sites and our offerings
- Review and enhance the quality of our services and products, and improve our Apps
- Make disclosures as required by or in compliance with reasonable requests by regulatory bodies including, or as otherwise required by law or regulation
- for purposes including research, monitoring and marketing of Wayu Health services, subject to such data being anonymised
- Send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages pertaining to your health interests, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities, and provide you with more relevant content and advertisements
- Administer our App and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes
We may combine Personal and Non-Personal Information collected by Wayu Health about you, and may combine this information with information from external sources. Third parties may also use Non-Personal Information in order to display advertising that reflects the interests and preferences of our user community.
- helps us dynamically generate content on Web pages or in newsletters,
- allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using our Website or app and selected sponsors' sites,
- how many people open our emails, and
- for what purposes these actions are being taken.
Disclosure of Your Information :
- to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order. We may disclose your personal information if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wayu Health Pvt. Ltd., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In the event of a corporate change in control resulting from, for example, a merger, a sale of assets, or bankruptcy
- In special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others. In the event that we are legally compelled to disclose your Personally Identifiable or Personal Health Information to a third party, we will attempt to notify you unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
- Wayu Health may provide Aggregate Information to third parties. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of users of our website or app and the activities they conduct while on our site or app. We require parties with whom we share Aggregate Information to agree that they will not attempt to make this information personally identifiable, such as by combining it with other databases.
- Wayu Health operations and maintenance contractors sometimes have limited access to your Personally Identifiable Information in the course of providing products or services to Wayu Health. These contractors include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content for the operation and maintenance of our Web site or app. We also contractually require that our operations and maintenance contractors
- not use or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information for any purpose other than providing us with products and services as required by law.
How Wayu Health Handles Privacy and Security Internally :
Here are some of the security procedures that Wayu Health uses to protect your privacy:
- Requires both a personal username and a password in order for users to access their Personally Identifiable Information or Personal Health Information.
- Uses firewalls to protect information held in our servers.
- Utilizes Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption in transmitting Personally Identifiable Information to our servers.
- Closely monitors the limited number of Wayu Health employees who have potential access to your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Backs-up our systems to protect the integrity of your Personally Identifiable and Personal Health Information
- We do not store any credit or debit card information. Payments are processed via a third party payment gateway provider that is fully compliant with Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards. Any payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology.
Limitations on Removing or Changing Information :
Upon your request, we will delete your Personally Identifiable or Personal Health Information from our active databases and where feasible from our back-up media. You should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to Wayu Health from our servers.
Business Transitions :
In the event Wayu Health goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Last Updated: 21 September 2015
©2013-2015 Wayu Health Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.